WCLTA Mission and Goals
Annual WCLTA Membership Dinner with the Judge Announcement: Dinner with District Court Judge Hart on Thursday, March 12, 2020. Oak on Main, 337 E. Main St, Pullman.
Whitman County Landlord-Tenant Association is sponsoring a “Dinner with the Judge”, with small claims court judge John Hart, on Thursday March 12. Judge Hart will have a short presentation and then open it up to questions about Washington State Landlord-Tenant law. The dinner is at 6 pm at The Oak on Main, 337 E. Main Street, Pullman.
The menu will be Parmesan Chicken, Penne Pasta with Garlic Cream sauce, and salads and fruit. Price is $22 for current WCLTA members. If not a member or you have not paid your dues yet this year, the price for dinner will be $35. Join now or renew now and get the discounted member price. It is $75 to become a member of WCLTA. Please bring cash for the dinner, or a check, no cards will be accepted. Or mail checks now to 125 SE High Street, Pullman, Wa. 99163. RSVP is required to attend, email to email@example.com Questions? Call Anita 509-332-8602
**Reminder to pay your 2020 Membership Dues**
Whitman County Association of Realtors named Whitman County Landlord – Tenant Association as their 2019 Partner of the Year. Thank you to WCAR for this award.
- The objective of this Association is to advance the rental industry as a strong and self-sufficient industry, uniting owners, operators, and tenants.
- To provide education related to all aspects of providing rental housing.
- To provide information relative to the laws and regulations of government bodies and agencies affecting the rental housing industry, and to assist our membership to comply with these rules.
- To promote sound ethical business practices within the rental industry.
- To provide an ongoing legislative effort to maintain fair and equitable rules for all laws governing landlords and tenants by keeping the WCLTA membership in the Washington Apartment Association current and in good standing.
- To be a resource center for our membership, to provide forms, reference materials, information and referrals to other resources.
- To promote good public relations by the involvement of our members in other organizations with goals similar to those of the Whitman County Landlord-Tenant Association.